- To propagate and promote love for the cow and its virtues.
- To make cow-protection a people's movement.
- To work for the protection and conservation of cow.
- To campaign against the cruelty to cow and its progeny.
- We run a helpline where citizens can call to inform about sick or stray cows and calves, in the area.
- In association with volunteers, we arrange to bring the cattle to the campus.
- We care for the stray, ill-nourished and helpless cows by providing them food, shelter and medical facilities.
This is what you can do…..
- Express your love for cow
- Propagate the virtues of cow
- Donate to Gaushalas
- Adopt a cow & pay for its upkeep
- Visit a Goshala for regular Goseva yourself
- Inform us if you see a sick cow or cruelty to cow or its progeny